Saturday, February 25, 2012

Divergent (Divergent #1)...

In a future Chicago, 16-year-old Beatrice Prior must choose among five predetermined factions to define her identity for the rest of her life, a decision made more difficult when she discovers that she is an anomaly who does not fit into any one group, and that the society she lives in is not perfect after all.

I know that Hayden's (here's the link to his blog) gonna give me grief when he sees this... but I did warn him!
I'm still in this weird place in my brain right now when it comes to fishing a dystopian book. I finished Crossed and can't wait for the next one but other than those I can't finish them. So I'm reading Unearthly and Hush Hush right now and then we'll see if that cures me (fingers crossed!!!!!)!

2 comments:

  1. Divergent is really good. ^_^
    I haven't read Unearthly or Hush Hush but I've heard great things about them both, so I hope you enjoy them!

    New to your blog!

    Stephanie
    Stepping Out of the Page

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok, on goodreads I threw it into my 'will-pick-up-later' shelf so I will try to read this just after I've mentally recovered!

      Thanks for joining and I always follow back and I must say... your blog is ADORABLE!!!

      Delete