Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Crescendo (Hush, Hush #2)...

Catching up...

Nora Grey's life is still far from perfect. Surviving an attempt on her life wasn't pleasant, but at least she got a guardian angel out of it: a mysterious, magnetic, gorgeous guardian angel. But, despite his role in her life, Patch has been acting anything but angelic. He's more elusive than ever and even worse, he's started spending time with Nora's arch-enemy, Marcie Millar.

Nora would have hardly noticed Scott Parnell, an old family friend who has moved back to town, if Patch hadnt been acting so distant. Even with Scott's totally infuriating attitude Nora finds herself drawn to him - despite her lingering feeling that he's hiding something.

Haunted by images of her murdered father, and questioning whether her nephilim bloodline has anything to do with his death, Nora puts herself increasingly in dangerous situations as she desperately searches for answers. But maybe some things are better left buried, because the truth could destroy everything - and everyone - she trusts.

So this one is just as good as the first one, maybe better. The only thing that I HATED was (spoiler) that Patch wasn't in it as much! UGGH!!!! But other than that it was good. Fitzpatrick threw in a new character that I think will play a HUGE role in the next books. I was reading this and my choir class was at festival... we're supposed to be quiet in the audience. Well I was reading it in the audience and I was at the climax of the story... I was biting my sleeve because I had to stay quiet. I recommend this book!


No comments:

Post a Comment