Friday, December 2, 2011

Jekel Loves Hyde...

Jill Jekel has always obeyed her parents rules; especially the one about never opening the mysterious, old box in her father's office. But when her dad is murdered, and her college savings disappear, she's tempted to peek inside, as the contents might be the key to a lucrative chemistry scholarship.

To improve her odds, Jill enlists the help of gorgeous, brooding Tristen Hyde, who has his own dark secrets locked away. As the team of Jekel and Hyde, they recreate experiments based on the classic novel, hoping not only to win a prize, but to save Tristen's sanity. Maybe his life. But Jill's accidental taste of a formula unleashes her darkest nature and compels her to risk everything, even Tristen's love just for the thrill of being . . . bad.


I have read this... four times now? Yep four times and it still surprises me. I LOVE this book. I love the fact that I can relate to Jill, but can still fantasize that my Tristan is out there just waiting for me to come help him-only for him to later return the favor. I h
aven't read The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyl and Mr. Hyde but I could pretty much get the gist of the story throughout Tristan's point of view and dreams. I also love the fact that we have the switching view points, though most of the story is mostly in Jill's point of view, Tristan's just adds to the story when Jill's can't. I LOVE this book and would recommend it to everyone and anyone!
P.S. If you are looking for a swoon worthy hero Tristan has an accent, has a darker side to him and is lean but has muscle.

No comments:

Post a Comment