Sunday, January 8, 2012

Exile (Aurelia #2)...

Crown princess Aurelia is a survivor. She survived attempted assassination. She survived the king's rejection. She survived her mother's abandonment. And now, in exile, she must survive her kingdom-from hostile crowds to raw frontier to desert sands. But even as unknown assailants track Aurelia and expedition guide Robert, she knows her greatest risk is falling in love...

This is just as good, if not better than the first one. Aurelia and Robert are on their adventures and their relationship grows... ALOT. I love Aurelia and LOVE Robert. My friends and I have been making top 5 lists of guys from books that we like and Robert is on that list. He is the perfect match for Aurelia. Where she is headstrong, impatient, and emotional, he is levelheaded (well for the most part if you've read the first one [which I recommend] then you know that he's very at war with himself), patient, isn't afraid to argue and push Aurelia when she needs it, and is am AWESOME friend. I love how in this book their relationship grows from an incident and they had been fighting with each other before. I love how they interact with each other and Anne Osterlund has to write a third one because I'm not ready to let them go. The characters are believable and relate able. This book has everything, action, humor, a little romance, suspense and a little mystery behind it. GO READ THE FIRST ONE SO THAT YOU CAN READ THIS ONE!!!!!! And her (Anne Osterlund) is very consistent with her books they are all really good. Academy 7 is also by her, is also very recommended.


P.R. if you want to read my favorite part (its kinda depressing actually) then I'll post it later under 'Sneak Peek'

No comments:

Post a Comment