Saturday, October 29, 2011

Bloodlines...

I actually like this more than Vampire Academy...

The first book in Richelle Mead's brand-new teen fiction series - set in the same world as Vampire Academy.

When alchemist Sydney is ordered into hiding to protect the life of Moroi princess Jill Dragomir, the last place she expects to be sent is a human private school in Palm Springs, California. But at their new school, the drama is only just beginning.

Populated with new faces as well as familiar ones, Blo
odlines explores all the friendship, romance, battles and betrayals that made the #1 New York Times bestselling Vampire Academy series so addictive - this time in a part-vampire, part-human setting where the stakes are even higher and everyone's out for blood.

I had read the Vampire Academy series and had really liked them. In the fourth one, I think-don't quote me on this, we met Sydney Sage. An alchemist that was hired to help Rose and all that stuff. Then in the last one (again don't quote me) she helps Rose again. I loved reading about Sydney from Rose's point of view and then picking up this book and having her view point on everything that I already knew. This book also gave a deeper understanding to questions that I still had at the end of Vampire Academy. If you liked Vampire Academy then go get this from a friend, buy it, or get it from the library because you will not want to miss this.

No comments:

Post a Comment