Friday, October 14, 2011

Josephine Angelini...

So on goodreads.com I had commented on something that Josephine Angelini had posted about Dreamless (the second book in the Starcrossed series) and this is what it said...

'Starcrossed and Abandon (the two books that were really reviewed in the article) are two of my favorite modern retellings of Greek myths. Josephine you are one of my favorite authors for retellings, up there with Gail Carson Levine (Ella Enchanted) and Alex Flinn (Beastly).'

Then I friend requested her and went on my way. Well today I get on and get on goodreads and this is one of my notifications...

Josephine Angelini McKenna wrote: "Starcrossed and Abandon (the two books that were really reviewed in the article) are two of my favorite modern retellings of Greek myths. Josephine you are one of my favorite authors for retellings..."

I'm so flattered! That's some mighty good company! <3

Just made my day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment